Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bury your head in the sand

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This post is a (super short) collection of things floating around my mind having to do with the spoopy-skary festivities. It's short, but whatever. (I should really be writing an essay by now. Ugh.)

The idea of a 1940s! teen witch coven is about 1000% more attractive to me than American Horror Story right now. I want this to be on TV. Please...? Via

Project idea. Via

 Via.

 Halloween project idea, Night Vale themed. Sadly, couldn't find a good enough white shirt. :/ Via.

More "Welcome to Night Vale" costume inspiration. Via

Via

Another project idea. Credit to Jose Ignacio Romussi Murphy. Via


I'm sad Halloween is over, but GOOD RIDDANCE to October! Seriously, this has been a way stressful and busy month, and if I can make it to Thanksgiving break, then I can make it to winter break. That's all I'm gunning for, at this point. Class schedules have been released for next semester, and so I'm super torn between wanting to take a class on animation vs. one about fascism and (my personal favorite) COLONIALISM. Because of course limits, I'll probably try to get into animation, tbh, since next year I wanna go abroad, and I don't know when I might be able to take another animation course.

(...#boringtalk)

Anyways, I have a few posts in the works, and I'm working on a few new features for the blog. I'll be busy fleshing the details out (I want to launch some of them next year), but until then I'll keep posting sporadically.


No comments:

Post a Comment