Sunday, November 24, 2013

I take selfies, but not because I want to

This past week has been long and stressful, but I've been trying to remind myself throughout all of it that it's going to get better, and some really awesome things have already happened and will keep happening if I just keep working hard and doing better than my best. I need to hustle to get where I want to go, and I need to hustle to go beyond with my personal and academic work. It's hard, because I constantly feel like there's no way to do all of the things I want to socially and academically, and I feel like - compared to my friends and other awesome people around me - I should be doing Better Things, or just more things. 

Last night I went out with some friends to a party, and it was really fun and I had a really great time just talking to people I feel like I haven't seen in forever. Sometimes conversations ended up a bust (I'm talking to you, boy I should stop crushing on), but sometimes they were great and made me feel better about the choices I'm making and the people I want to surround myself with. I guess, on that note, these are some images I've been looking at lately, to work on focusing myself (or at least to encourage myself to stay positive and maintain a HBIC attitude, if nothing else.). 







 




So, yeah, I hope you guys are doing well and taking care of yourselves and finding time for things that make you happy. If you're stressed and busy, don't give up! You can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment